The future of Fire Fighting
Using our new pump technology, we will now have the ability to harvest remote standing water from the ground, to protect structures and WildLand Urban Interface fires
- Our pump has a total weight of between 350 and 600 lbs, depending on the options.
- The pump shown is mounted to a modified 200 hp side by side. With this setup (1,500 lbs) it can be Dropped into a hot zone via the lightest Helicopter at Forestry’s disposal or can be driven into “ANY” terrain, which we have extensively tested and proven.
- Our pump weighs 1/65th as much as its closest competition( the Dependapower 6040)
- It can suck water from depths as shallow as 6”.
- It has the ability to shoot a 4” Stream of water hundreds of feet into the air to help wet an area down.
- We also have our own proprietary off-road hose deployment system using tracked side by sides, as well as custom foot valves, one way butterfly valves and road crossing systems.
We currently offer Provincial and Private Structure protection services, as well as WUI fire fighting crews, utilizing our patented pumps and support equipment.
We have completed work on designing a rolling package for municipalities which consists of a trailer carrying one pump unit, hose deployer and a long range sprinkler package with onboard fuel tanks and transfer pumps. With this system, per unit, municipalities will have the ability to deploy a 120′ high WALL OF WATER “up to” a mile long using our high volume sprinklers and high pressure 4″ layflat hose. This setup can be strung out and operational within a 1/2 hour with a small crew! If a water source is further away, multiple units can be deployed to source the water!
This system can be used for grass fires, rural water shuttling, steering forest fires, structure protection, oilfield asset protection, onsite fire protection services, as well as flood mitigation including underpass drainage in metropolitan areas.